- Training Solutions
- Workplace Learning
- Welfare to Work
- International Courses
Apprentice Receptionist – Customer Service Apprenticeship
Adrian Allen Salon, Wath upon Dearne
This role is an Apprenticeship. The successful candidate will complete a level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service
We are looking for a receptionist who will possess the following attributes and be required to perform the following tasks:
- Opening and closing of the salon. Applicants need to be mature and responsible as they will be a key holder for Adrian Allen.
- Excellent communication skills
- Answer incoming calls with a professional manner
- use our salon system in order to book clients in, generate bills, check stock levels, generate reports and access supplier details.
- General filing of paperwork
- Email suppliers
- Order and control stock in the salon
- contact clients via email or telephone
- Record team hours
- General housekeeping of the reception area
- Make drinks for our clients
- To look after our clients comfort by ensuring their visit to our salon runs smoothly and is an enjoyable experience that they want to repeat.
-Our receptionist must be professional at all times with a passion to provide our clients with the best service possible.
Email: email@example.com with your C.V to apply.