All Prospect Training (Yorkshire) Ltd staff are committed to providing an accurate Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) Service.
Prospect Training (Yorkshire) Ltd provides an independent information advice and guidance service to anyone who wishes to access our training programmes or services. This includes any potential new participants or those already in learning with our organisation.
We support the concept of lifelong learning and ensures that we provide quality information, advice and guidance services, Our aim is to help participants make informed choices about the training courses or programmes that are right for them. IAG is a continual process.
The quality of our service is monitored through performance data and feedback from users.
Prospect Training achieved the Matrix IAG standard in June 2014 and continually strives to provide information, advice and guidance that is:
- Timely and in a form that is easily understood
- Independent, confidential and focused on the needs of the participants
- Provided by our staff who are trained to offer appropriate Information, Advice and Guidance
- Able to provide access to a range of agencies for specialist support
- Very easily accessible and clearly defined
- Free of charge to all users
Standards of Service
The service offers: –
- Open access to information on education, training and career opportunities in a range of formats available
- An initial assessment to help identify individuals’ skills and aptitudes
- A trained member of staff to discuss individual participants needs and aspirations and plan for the achievement of goals
- Signposting to other agencies who may be able to help participants achieve their goals
- The opportunity for participants to received IAG on a one to one basis or telephone at a time to suit them and support them in making the right decision
Participants can expect
- A service delivered to recognised national standards
- A clear explanation of the Information, Advice and Guidance Services
- Trained and experienced staff who will treat them with respect and dignity
- A timely response to requests for information
- Up to date information on education, training and career opportunities in a range of formats
- Details of regulated and non-regulated qualifications available detailing outcomes for each and how these will be measured
- Information on the cost of training and any funding which may be available to support the costs
- All information about them will be treated as strictly confidential in line with GDPR from May 2018
Publication Date: 30th June 2020
The latest review date: 30th June 2020
Review Date: 29th June 2021
Responsibility: Yvonne Reardon
Job Title: Operations Director